What is Bumarin?
Bumarin is an environment in which the user draws 3D mesh thanks to the grease pencil. The initial idea is based on the approach of traditional sculpture that from a set of clay pieces generates a unified sculpture. Bumarin thus proposes 7 pencils allowing to generate 3D pieces of clay, each pencil having its own specificity.
Why must you use Bumarin?
What you draw is what you sculpt (WYDIWYS).
Behind each grease pencil stroke there is an hidden 3D mesh and it only depends on you to reveal it with your creativity … It’s a totally new way of sculpting and concept sketching!
What is it made for?
Bumarin is useful for:
- Sculpting, anatomy and organic modeling
- Prototyping and concept sketching
- 7 pencils: Claypencil, Tubepencil, Revpencil, Dynaclay, Dynatube, Sonic Bum, Leeloo
- Parametric clays (adjust manually or through parameters your clays)
- Instant array (multiple clays generation in one stroke with Sonic Bum)
- Smart remeshing (remesh modifier or voxel remesh depending on the context)
- Speed up sculpting workflow (3 times faster than a normal process in sculpt mode)
- Better shape control (each clay is a shape you can edit easily as if it was a Mask)
- Non destructive workflow with automated sculpt (Clay mode / Baked mode)
- Multiple sculpture generation (select parts of your model you want to generate)
- Create and share your own brushes
- Transform your sculpt into brush
- Free updates
Inside the package?
- Bumarin addon
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.