Cartoon Cel Shader (Unreal Engine4)
Are you looking for a non post process Cel Shading solution? Look no further! Also includes mesh outlines!
This material is NOT a post process based cel shading solution!
Also includes outlines without post process!
Works on Mobile!
You will receive every asset shown in the video! Including the forest!
Email: [email protected]
- Procedural or texture based banding (Cels)
- Multiple Light Sources (2 Directional Light, 1 Skylight, 25 Point Light Within a certain radius)
- Rim light with shadow mask
- Stylized Specular and Hair Specular
- Pattern for that cool comic book effect (screen space or uv space)
- Normal map and Detail Normal
- Mesh outline (Invert your mesh and use it as an outline)
- Animated Outlines
- ID Map
The pack contains:
• 3 Cell Shader material (Opaque, Masked,Translucent)
• Outline materials (Opaque, Masked,Translucent)
• 4 Material function
• A few material instance example
• Forest Demo meshes: Axe, 2 flower, Grass, Hut, Pine tree, 3 rocks, 1 smoke, 1 Trunk, 2 Wind
How to use:
• Place the BP_DirectionalLight_Dynamic_01 and BP_SkyLight_Dynamic blueprint into your scene
• Create a material instance from M_CelShader
• Apply the instance to your mesh
• Open the created instance for all the option you can tweak
• Place the BP_Outline_SM_Component or BP_Outline_SK_Component Component to your mesh
• Adjust the outline’s parameters in the MI_Outline_Opaque Material instance
• The outline depends on your mesh normals. You can define an adjusted normal mesh as outline mesh if you select the component
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.