Cartoon Cel Shader (Unreal Engine4)
Are you looking for a non post process Cel Shading solution? Look no further! Also includes mesh outlines!
Update v1.1 Video
This material is NOT a post process based cel shading solution!
Also includes outlines without post process!
Works on Mobile!
You will receive every asset shown in the video! Including the forest!
Email: [email protected]
- Procedural or texture based banding (Cels)
- Rim light with shadow mask
- Stylized Specular and Hair Specular
- Pattern for that cool comic book effect (screen space or uv space)
- Normal map distortion
- Mesh outline (Invert your mesh and use it as an outline)
- You can personalize 6 color parameter
The pack contains:
• 2 Cell Shader material (Opaque, Masked)
• Outline material with 1 instance
• 2 Material function
• 2 Grass , 1 Floor , 1 Landscape , 1 light , 1 smoke , 1 Wind
• 5 Cel shader demo material instances, 12 Material instance used in the forest scene
• Forest Demo meshes: Axe, 2 flower, Grass, Hut, Pine tree, 3 rocks, 1 smoke, 1 Trunk, 2 Wind
• 4 Additional mesh used in presenting the shader ( Unreal shaderball, Monkey head, Sphere, Background mesh)
How to use:
• Place the BP_LightControl blueprint into your scene
• Set your directional light and skylight in it, and rotate it
• Create a material instance from M_CelShader
• Apply the instance to your mesh
• Open the created instance for all the option you can tweak
• Place the BP_MeshOutline blueprint into your scene
• On the ‘Your Mesh’ tab select your mesh
• You can define your mesh material here if you don’t have any already
• Tweak the outline values (Color, Thickness, Intensity)
• The outline depends on your mesh normals. You can define an adjusted normal mesh as outline mesh
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.