Character Asset Creation for Games: Shoes
Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
With 17 hours of real-time video content I will be showing you how I work on this asset while explaining my actions and theories.
Starting all the way from deconstructing the reference and towards presenting the final game-ready asset.
I’ll be working with industry standard tools such as Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, RizomUV, Substance Painter and Marmoset Toolbag 3.
No downloaded and/or custom tools, brushes and alpha’s are used throughout this tutorial to ensure you can follow along.
I’ll go through all the steps that are necessary for building a game asset, such as:
• Deconstructing references
• Blocking out shapes
• High-poly modeling and sculpting
• Low-poly and UVs
• Baking and ways on how to clean up baked maps
• Light and render settings
• Setting up the final presentation
Besides building the asset, I’ll be also explaining theories that will help you understand the subject better and what to be looking out for.
With so many hours of content I can imagine that some people would prefer watching a faster tutorial.
That’s why I prepared 3 packages you can download separately at anytime after your purchase:
• videos_realtime_A.rar & videos_realtime_B.rar & videos_realtime_C.rar (17h, 11.2GB, .mp4)
All of the videos in real-time, split in 2 .rar files
• videos_partlySpeed_A.rar & videos_partlySpeed_B.rar (9h, 6.2GB, .mp4)
All of the videos partly sped up, split in 2 .rar files
*Can also be downloaded as one (videos_partlySpeed.rar)
• videos_doubleSpeed.rar (4.5h, 3GB, .mp4 & .m4v)
All of the partly sped up videos set at 2x the speed
Free Demo video:
(This is the partly sped up video ‘𝟬𝟮 – 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻’ from the ‘𝟬𝟯 – 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴’ chapter)
I hope you enjoy and find this tutorial helpful.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.