An easy-to-use procedural shader for Blender Cycles and Eevee that will bring your models to life! Includes the Teapot scene, Studio Setup and most importantly, the Clay Doh shader. Everything except the fingerprints is procedural. 🙂
Clay D’oh uses Principled BSDF shader, allowing flexible workflow and physically correct shading.
This ensures that the assets will look great in any kind of lighting. 🙂
UPDATE 1.1 (November 8, 2018)
- Eevee support, works real-time now
- Optimized for faster performance
- Separate sliders for stones and fingerprints
- Improved texture mapping
UPDATE 1.2 (November 25, 2019)
I am proud to present to you, the next level of digital clay 🙂
Please use the file “Clay 2.Doh Beta (Blender 2.81) .blend”
- Entire shader REMADE from scratch
- Stopmotion animation features added
- New Voronoi and Cracks, Better fingerprints
- Slider for quick switching between ‘Object’ and ‘UV’ mapping
- Separate sliders for scale, roughness, and bumps
- Fresnel, Ambient Occlusion features
- Clean node setup, easy to read and edit (for advanced users)
- Bump Map output, for easy baking
- Micro Displacement (Cycles Only)
WHY CLAY D’OH?
- CUSTOMIZE EASILY
- NO UV UNWRAPPING NEEDED
- GREAT FOR ANIMATION
- SUPPORTS EEVEE
- FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE!
With your help and support, I hope to keep on improving the Clay Doh shader.
Follow my Instagram to see more of my work =)
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.