Concept Masters Vol.2
In this tutorial Sebastian Luca will show you how he uses a mix of 3D and 2D to create his well crafted multi angle vehicle concepts at unbelievable speeds.
This tutorial is very useful for either 2D artists looking to add 3D to their workflow or 3D artists looking to use their current 3D knowledge to easier get into concept painting.
The main tutorial with commentary is at 200% speed divided into 4 chapters with a total of 3 hours and 25 min of content.As a bonus all chapters running at normal speed is also included in case there is something you want to take a closer look at.
Chapter 1 – Sketching (29m)
Chapter 2 – 3D Modeling (1h 31m)
Chapter 3 – Rendering (6m)
Chapter 4 – Painting (1h 19m)
All Chapters unedited (10h)
Software that was used in these tutorials.
- Photoshop CC
- 3DCoat 4.7.35
- Keyshot 8
Please buy one license per viewer or user, or buy a educational/company license for unlimited viewers in one company/school or event location. Good for schools to use as extra learning material for it’s students, company workshops or public viewings.
Single User License – this license is for one person only you can use/watch it on multiple devices but only one person should have access to it.
Educational/Company License (Unlimited) – Currently only available at – https://gum.co/ZZlEX
- Bigger preview pictures over at – https://www.artstation.com/artwork/dOGEqK
- Feedback, questions, and updates at – www.facebook.com/JonasDigitalArt
- Download other Products – https://flippednormals.com/creator/jro/
- Additional Preview pictures and art – https://www.artstation.com/artist/jronn
- Free tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/jrotools
- Sound quality might be less than perfect in some places.
- Please note that this is not a step by step tutorial.
Artstation – https://www.artstation.com/conpatshe
Editing & Presentation
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.