Cyberpunk Bomber Jacket – 3D Fashion Design Course
Learn my entire 3D Fashion Design workflow from start to finish. All videos are recorded in real time and fully narrated so you can follow along easily.
- Pattern Drafting & Garment Creation With Daz 3D And Marvelous Designer – Creating A Cyberpunk Bomber Jacket
- Detail Sculpting With Zbrush + Adding Accessories
- Realistic Texturing With Substance Painter
- Composition, Lighting & Presentation With Cinema 4D and Octane Render
- Daz 3D
- Marvelous Designer 8 (If you have MD 7.5 that is fine, you just need access to Marvelous Designers UV Editor to complete the course unless you know how to organize UV’s outside of MD. I would highly recommend at least having MD 7.5 to complete this course)
- ZBrush 2019
- Substance Painter 2019
- Cinema 4D R19
- Octane Render 4 (Or any render engine equivalent to setup studio lighting)
- 9 Hour Fully Narrated Tutorial
- Female Template Garment + Cyberpunk Bomber Jacket Zprj Project File For Marvelous Designer (Completed Garments Ready To Use With Your 3D Characters)
- OBJ And Collada Files For Daz GEN 3 Female Character
- Studio Light Setup For Clothing – Cinema 4D Project File (All Lighting Already Setup, Just Import Your Character And Clothing, Apply Your Materials And Start Rendering Using My Studio Light Setup)
- Resources ( Eyelet IMM Brush (Contains 25 Eyelet OBJ Designs) – Tileable Puckering Brush For Zbrush – Tileable Seam Line Brush For Zbrush – Studs IMM Brush (Contains 20 Stud OBJ Designs) – Tileable Fabric Interwoven, Geosphere And Memory Folds Normal + Displacement Map (4K Resolution) – Tileable Zip Brush For Zbrush
- This workflow is not ideal for game ready clean topology. My main focus is to bring a garment to a complete and high quality finish to be used for still images. This is considered 3D Concept Art.
I’ve just completed the full course, I was especially pleased to find that the Marvelous Designer section of the tutorial was long and very detailed and seemed to be aimed at beginners. I’ll end the review here..
But I’ll just add quickly, I’ve found it very hard to find a Marvelous Designer course and this surely has to be one of the best. That’s the end of my review.
But also, I never thought I could make clothes so quickly, and repose them at that! The only thing I’d like to see added is a way to repose the Zbrush accessories too, or perhaps add them in Marvelous, but as it is for quick concepting is understandable that it is not possible.
Okay and that’s where I will officially end my review 😉
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.