Watch the trailer:
Hey tutorial heads, this time we’re gonna create a clean high poly Helmet using ZBrush.
In the digital sculpting part of the tutorial we will begin with a sketch and refine it. After it’s clean we add detail with alphas and a few other methods. Then, we take our model into Keyshot for some easy materials and decals. To finalise our project, we use Affinity Photo (it’s a Photoshop alternative that looks different but does the same things) to really spice up our renders for our portfolio!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Duration: over 5 hours of video recordings.
- Speed: Mixed (combination of accelerated and real-time footage).
- Audio Commentary: Yes (English).
- Software used: ZBrush (sculpting), Keyshot (rendering) and Affinity Photo which is a Photoshop alternative (compositing and color correction).
- Additional Assets: Final 3D sculpt, Keyshot scene, ZBrush Goodies (matcaps, brushes, hotkeys and UI).
Email me regarding any issues: [email protected]
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.