Easyref allows you to easily add references in your 3dview with cameras in Blender.
- You can add as many cameras as you want – and in each camera as many references you want.
- You can add Texts and Grease Pencil per camera to add annotations.
- Easyref is really to use and very useful for placing a 3/4 reference in the 3Dview!
– Click on the button ‘Add Reference’ and select one or several images.
– ‘Accept’ and now move, rotate, scale your image by selecting them.
– You can flip horizontally and vertically and even change the opacity.
– Valid with space and it’s done, really simple!
– You can add some annotations by pressing on the Annotation button, add layers, texts and color.
Valid and continue to work.
- Easyref works with Blender 2.79B
Contact and Support
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.