This pack contains a cyberpunk rigged character for Unreal Engine and a custom made katana. IT DOES NOT CONTAINS THE UNREAL ENGINE PROJECT FILE, but all the source files instead!
The unreal engine 4 files (.uasset, 4.25 and above) can be pucharsed in Epic Games Marketplace: Here
She has facial, hair and cloth rigging to those who want to animate it by using physics animation (RigidBody/AnimDynamics or similar).
She’s customizeable. You can change her hair color, choose using RMA and much more.
She has different master materials for Skin, Cloth/Armor, Eye, Hair, Neon. The textures itself is customizeable, so the master material should work with any assets you like.
If you have any doubts about anything regarding my work feel free to contact me.
- Improvements of weight painting all over the character
- Added bones to the coat for easier control with dynamics.
- Fixed “root” bone parameters (Scale:1 and Rotation:0)
- Fixed Hand hierarchy problem (You can still use “Pinky_0~Index_0” for further palm control)
- All parts of the character now shares the same UVMap Coordinate index (UV1)
- Improved UV placement on the fur coat.
- Tweaked Post Processing values on the UE4 scene.
- Tweaked some of the animations on UE4 scene.
Support me on Patreon!
- Facial Rigging included for facial animations
- Coat and hair rigging included for physics animations
- Extra bones
- Customizeable hair/fur
- Special animaions
- Include a cyberpunk katana
- Katana with origin on the handle
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones are included: No
Animation types on UE scene (Root Motion): Walk/Jog/Run, Jump and Idle variations.
Number of characters: 2
Vertex counts of characters:
- Cyberpunk Katana
Number of Materials and Material Instances:
- Evelynn: 25
- Katana: 4
Number of Textures: 104
Texture Resolutions: 2048×2048 to 4096×4096
Supported Development Platforms:
- You can replace all the neon textures with a standard metal material.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.