Do you have problems modelling female anatomy, face and body?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut education’s female anatomy making in blender course.
My name is Daniel da Costa and I have been a 3D character artist for about 10 years now. I have worked for tv commercials, movie agencies and 3D animation studios, currently I’m working as a freelance character artist and 3D tutor.
By the End Of This Course, You Will Be Able To:
- You’ll be able to sculpt realistic anatomy using Blender and you’ll get a great sense of the human body construction from start to finish.
- You will be able to sculpt anatomy with better accuracy than before.
What You Will Learn:
- Sculpting the female head
- Sculpting the torso
- Sculpting the arms and hands
- Sculpting legs and feet
- Creating Skin Shader
- Taking great renders for presentation
Course Project Overview:
We will start with a cube using our sculpt system to create the general blocking of the body. I will explain what you should watch for in an initial sculpting. Then we will make the torso and legs, starting the body from the bottom to the top. Then we will make the feet, arms and hands. After that we will work on the overall sculpt and head, so we are gonna finish the body details and volumes as well set up the scene to create a render presentation.
Who is This Course For?
- I have designed this course for intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to model beautiful looking production ready female anatomy characters but they struggle to get it because they don’t find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who is doing this for years.
- The course is also for artists who want to speed up their workflow in Blender and improve their skill in making female anatomy.
Who is Not The Ideal Student For This Course?
This course is not designed for absolute Blender beginners.
What Are The Requirements Or Prerequisites For Taking This Course?
- I expect you to have some sort of basic blender experience.
- You should have blender 3.2 installed on your computer.
Join Me Now:
So if you want to model realistic anatomy in blender, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Don’t forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.