For more information about how the deformation of the model is behaving, please check out my latest model done with this mesh: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NGVBV1
This is my personal BaseMesh model I’m constantly improving and working on, having articular joints and a really animation friendly topology at all places. From the finger joints to her hips, chest and face, you can animate and rig everywhere and get a very satisfying result.
• There topology is completely Quad/Tri, so there won’t be any shading artifacts and N-Gons in the whole model.
• The polycount for the whole body is exactly 36.004 Triangles. Eyes/Eyebrows/Eyelashes together are 12.368 Triangles.
• For better results, I highly suggest you to use the Epic Games Metahuman’s Eyes, tooth and mouth.
• There is geometry for inside of her mouth so you can properly place a Tooth and a Tongue inside her head.
• The Body model has UDIM tiles. The first UV space has her whole head, the second one her whole body. There are also minimum stretching on the UV’s so the density is pretty much even through her whole body.
• You can both use UDIM or use a separate material for the Body.
• The model is on A-Pose, at the VERY SAME pose as Epic Game’s Echo model.
• This product has a .blend (ver. 3.2), .fbx, .obj and .ztl.
• Inside the .blend version you’ll find the model with the color loops like the pictures.
• The .ztl is polygrouped by UV’s.
In case you’re having trouble with anything, please let me know.
I hope everyone likes it!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.