Foliage Tree Creation in Maya and Zbrush Tutorial and Assets
A full run through of creating a wind blown tree from scratch using Zbrush, Maya and Photoshop/Quixel. Showcasing techniques for using paint effects in Maya for creating base meshes.
Sculpting and creating tree cards and bark textures in Zbrush. Concluding with showing the workflow of transferring the Zbrush sculptures to a low res game engine friendly mesh for rendering in Marmoset.
Intermediate Level, you should be familiar with the basic menus and workflows with Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, and Marmoset
- 90 minute walk through covering the entire tree creation from scratch in Maya and Zbrush to final low res mesh render in Marmoset.
- 1080 Resolution
- Low res game ready Tree Mesh
- Zbrush (4R8) files
- Maya files with paint effects and tree card assembly
- Texture files For branch and grass cards
- Quixel Photoshop files for diffuse, rough, and normal map for bark tilling texture
- Marmoset web file and scene file (Marmoset Toolbag 3)
*Digital products are non-refundable
Toolset shown in a video shows efficiency of maya’s built-in procedural tools ready for production or personal projects. Both fast and flexible workflow allows you to quicky iterate shapes still having time for artistic touch which is crutual for production environment.
If you are looking for an alternative to Speedtree this is good one to try.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.