Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Renaissance Architecture
This is part 6 of my 8 video series, ‘Fundamentals of Architecture Design’ for the CGMA online school, now available to everyone!
These videos are geared towards Entertainment Design. I’m not teaching how to be an architect, but how to quickly sketch specific environments for film, games, tv and all other forms of media.
In this video I’ll go over the theory and design of Renaissance Architecture, and I’ll show you how to analyze design, research creatively and effectively, sketch and paint from reference and imagination, as well as getting your sketches to a presentable level!
What I feel you’ll really benefit from is combining your sketches together to create new and interesting designs! This is a technique I use in all videos of this series. It’s something that’s not taught a lot but can be can be incredibly useful in your workflow:)
An assignment is given at the end so you have a clear goal on what to produce. ( Sorry, there’s no Q&A involved! That was audio recording for the CGMA class only. )
What you get :
- A one hour video featuring a discussion and in-depth analysis on Renaissance Architecture. The video also features many drawing demos where I explain in depth how to go about sketching this kind of architecture, as well as implementing photography to enhance realism.
- A PDF of reference material. ( I also discuss insights on how to creatively research your own good reference material.)
- My sketches/PSD’s for your reference.
Basic to intermediate knowledge of Photoshop is required. If you know how to create a new document and sketch in Photoshop, then you’ll be good to go:)
More Fundamentals of Architecture Design
- Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Asian Architecture
- Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Ancient Architecture
- Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Classical Architecture
- Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Indian Architecture
- Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Futuristic Architecture
- Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Modern Architecture
- Fundamentals of Architecture Design – Medieval Architecture
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.