– In this course, you will learn how to create video game prop (chesterfield sofa) from scratch.
– Learn how to use Camera Match to create 3d models (No blueprints needed)
– This course will walk you through the whole process of creating a video game asset which includes, Blocking Stage, Midpoly, Highpoly, Lowpoly, Unwrapping, Baking Maps, Texturing and Rendering.
– The 3d tools covered in this course are Maya and Zbrush for Modeling, Substance Painter and Photoshop for texturing, Marmoset Toolbag for rendering.
– This course is designed for all Levels. So It doesn’t matter if you are completely new into Game Art World.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.