Grand Old Union Flag
The 3D model of the Grand Old Union Flag used from late 1775 until mid 1777. The model includes 3 materials for clean version, dirty version and bloody version. All colored parts are seamed and many details as folds and wrinkles around all seams to get the most realistic fabric effect.
This flag represents the historical flag used by George Washington in the beginning of the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783), also known as the American War of Independence. This was first U.S. naval ensign. The 13 stripes represent the 13 first colonies.
This model is ideal to use in any 3D scenes in games or for movie by using subdivision surface to get more smooth lines.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.80 and rendered with Eevee.
Low poly model
- Objects : 6
- Polygons : 2484
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- Objects : 1
- Polygons : 36
- Materials : 3
- LODs : No
- Rigged : Yes (including armature and bones, no physics animations)
- Actions : 2 (Simple in 138 frames – Natural in 575 frames)
- Loop : Yes
- Objects : 5
- Polygons : 144 or 576
- Materials : 3 (sames as the animated version)
- LODs : Yes
- Number of LODs : 2
- OBJ (No animated)
- Materials in scene : 3
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named ‘Textures’
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.