Greenwich Concrete Wall Clock
Greenwich Concrete Clock
- All quad design.
- All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in 2K PBR formats.
- Optimised mesh, all unnecessary edge loops removed.
- Game ready – High poly game.
- Logically named objects, materials and textures.
- Modelled in Blender 2.83.
- Textured in Substance Painter 2020.1.3.
- Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
- Subdivision ready.
- Animated Hands (at 30fps, 300 frames, 10 seconds to complete a 12 Hour cycle).
- Highly detailed textures, including dirt build up, rusting and sanding marks.
- modelled to real world scales,
Clock – 79.3cm tall, 79.3cm wide, 4.92cm deep
- Fully and efficiently UV unwrapped.
.Blend – Native
.FBX (Baked Animation)
.OBJ (No Animation)
Objects in each file format
- Minute Hand
- Hour Hand
Textures included in .png format.
Clock – 2K –
- Normal – (OpenGL Unity standard, Invert green channel to convert to DirectX Unreal standard)
Poly Counts (According to Blender inspection tools).
- Face count: 2,396
- Vert count: 2,535
- Triangulated count: 4,792
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.