This product includes the full Unreal Engine 4 project used for the The Gate of Hadrian level!
You can checkout the ArtStation’s projects page here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ybqN93
I made this scene for the King Arthur – ArtStation Challenge, some years ago. The full process of the Challenge is available here : https://www.artstation.com/contests/the-legend-of-king-arthur/challenges/69/submissions/45955
I first started this project when I was a student, my focus was to learn how to build a complex building using modular assets. Recently, I decided to remake the lighting on a newer unreal version and share it online. ** This level can be use as a learning exercice on how to breakdown a complex level. You can also redo the lighting, update the dressing with megascan, or even use the assets in a completly new level for a personnal project or a commercial one. Be sure to checkout the different type of licence before doing so!
A new version of this product will be available soon using Unreal Engine 5!
- Requires Unreal Engine 4.27
- Main Level with Dynamic Lighting
- Cine Cameras for the Product’s Screenshots
- Breakdown Level with all the Assets
- 52 Static Meshes
- 104 Textures with Tilings and Specifics
- 7 Master Materials and 34 Materials Instance
- Textures Size : 2048×2048 and 4096×4096
- Fx and Blueprint from Unreal Marketplace Free Content
- Foliage and Sky from Online Paid Marketplace
- No LODs
- Collisions are automatically generated
- Supported Platform : Windows
This level was created for an ArtStation Challenge, a few years ago, during my free time. I didn’t do a lot of polish past the deadline, I mainly cleanup the different folders to make it presentable online. Moreover this level was made to work with only a few point of view. Therefore, keep in mind that it’s not supposed to be a game ready level.
If you have any questions or doubts about this product, feel free to contact me on ArtStation or by email!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.