Hands and feet VDM detail brushes + Alphas
This pack contains 10 sets of VDM brushes for Zbrush:
- Tendons and bones (7 brushes).
- Nails (14 brushes).
- Palm hand (5 variations + 2 wrist wrinkles variations).
- Veins (7 brushes).
- 3 finger knuckles sets (5 base, 5 medium and 5 tip + elbow + 2 thumb + toe).
- 3 joint marks sets (5 base, 5 medium and 5 tip + elbow/ankle)
- Include the 68 alpha maps that should work in Blender, Modo, 3D coat, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, Mudbox.
- Not include skin microdetails brushes.
It’s supposed to be for substance painter, it even says it on the main image but…
The textures don’t follow any norm of substance, normally alphas for substance have a black background. In this case there is about 1/3 of the images with a black background, 1/3 with a white background and the worst part 1/3 with grey backgrounds. In case of the grey backgrounds it’s not even possible to use the alphas because they’d make a grey square around the image. These Textures are definitely not substance conform and this is false advertisement.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.