Hard Surface Basics 01:
Using UV Coordinates to Deform Geometry
- 1 HD video file
- 3ds Max source file
- Haywood Tools Max script
- SlideTools Slideknit Max script
Duration: 50min video MP4 format with full audio commentary in English
What You’ll Learn
In this tutorial, I will show you how to use UV coordinates to deform geometry. This technique is essential in my modeling workflow and mastering it will make it extremely easy to add complex detail to any mesh. This will save you a lot of time and make you a faster and more efficient modeler!
More Hard Surface Tutorials
- Ultimate Hard Surface Tutorial – Turret Gun Complete Edition
- Military Radio – Modeling & Texturing Complete Edition
- Hardsurface Basics 02 – Spline deformer and carving meshes with Max and ZBrush
- Hard Surface Basics 03 – Using 3ds Max and ZBrush
- Hard Surface Basics 04 – Photon Cannon and modeling approach
The tutorial is good, but dosent explain simple thing like snaping gizmo to vertex.
This is for someone with intermediate/advance knowledge of 3Ds Max.
Is a shame, I wanted to learn more of this 🙁
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.