Hard Surface Basics 04:
Photon Cannon & Modeling Approach
- 1 HD video file
- Haywood Tools max script
- Turbosmooth max script
- Final Renders in jpg format
Duration: 2h 27min video MP4 format with full audio commentary in English
What You’ll Learn
In this tutorial, I will show you how I use 3ds Max, ZBrush, and various scripts and plugins to create my fan-art photon cannon. This is the video version of the tutorial that I created for the Vertex 3 magazine and I am going into a lot more detail on how exactly this model was created.
In addition, I am talking about my approach and philosophy when creating high poly meshes. Mastering the techniques in this video will make you a faster and more efficient artist – and will give you a clear understanding on how to model complex hard surface shapes.
I recommend that you download and watch the hard surface basics 01-03 videos from my series before watching this tutorial
More Hard Surface Tutorials
- Ultimate Hard Surface Tutorial – Turret Gun Complete Edition
- Military Radio – Modeling & Texturing Complete Edition
- Hard Surface Basics 01 – Using UV coordinates to deform geometry
- Hardsurface Basics 02 – Spline deformer and carving meshes with Max and ZBrush
- Hard Surface Basics 03 – Using 3ds Max and ZBrush
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.