Hard-Surface Trims Vol.1
This is a set of 256 SF trim brushes for ZBrush, all brushes use 2048×2048 16bit alphas and PSD, Tiff, Jpeg alphas are also included. These brushes will also be able to be used in Substance painter in the close future, customers will get access to this automatically and will receive an email about it.
- 256 ZBrush brushes.
- PSD, Tiff, Jpeg alphas.
- All alphas 2048×2048 – 16bit.
Commercial use of the Brushes/Alphas are permitted but the alphas or brushes themselves can not be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies, or similar products.
Single User License – this license is for one person only you can use it on multiple computers but only one person should have access to it.
Good for freelance artists, students, hobbyists, or motivated pro artists.
Team license (up to 10 users) – For teams with up to 10 people. Currently only available at – https://gum.co/uureG
Team license (Unlimited) – For teams with more then 10 people. Currently only available at – https://gum.co/uureG
Educational license (Unlimited) – Unlimited number of users at one school location. Currently only available at – https://gum.co/uureG
Bigger preview pictures over at – https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RmNZO
Feedback, questions, and updates at – www.facebook.com/JonasDigitalArt
Download other Products – https://gumroad.com/environmentdesign
Other art & products from me – https://www.artstation.com/artist/jronn
– ZBrush brushes work with version 4r8 p2 and up.
– If you for some reason can’t update to the necessary ZBrush version
you can add the alphas to a brush in your version of ZBrush and still use the brushes.
– I find it easier and faster to just add one of the brushes, then import the PSD
alphas and switch between the alphas rather then the brushes.
– There are brushes that are variations of one brush which is why there is such a large amount of brushes, to see the whole library of brushes go to – https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RmNZO
– Some brushes are highly detailed and will require a high poly count to
catch all the details.
– Info about brush names, JRO is a short for Jonas Ronnegard and is added to make it easier to find my brushes, at the end of a brush it can say in or out, in means that the alpha is meant to push into the mesh and out means it’s supposed to push out of the mesh.
Some of the strap modeling was done by Alexey Kudryavtsev
Portfolio – https://www.artstation.com/pinochetmx
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.