Hard Surface Basics 02:
Spline Deformer & Carving Meshes with Max and ZBrush
- 1 HD video file
- 3ds Max source file
- ZBrush 4R7 source files
- Decimated OBJ Files
- Haywood Tools max script
Duration: 57min video MP4 format with full audio commentary in English
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to add detail to your high poly meshes by carving out areas of the mesh and then adding a tiling piece of detail geometry into the carved area. I will explain how to use ZBrush, dynamesh and the path deform modifier in 3ds max to achieve this.
More Hard Surface Tutorials
- Ultimate Hard Surface Tutorial – Turret Gun Complete Edition
- Military Radio – Modeling & Texturing Complete Edition
- Hard Surface Basics 01 – Using UV coordinates to deform geometry
- Hard Surface Basics 03 – Using 3ds Max and ZBrush
- Hard Surface Basics 04 – Photon Cannon and modeling approach
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.