Hard Surface Basics 03:
Using 3dsMax and ZBrush
- 1 HD video file
- 3ds Max source file
- Zbrush 4R7 source files
- Decimated OBJ Files
- Haywood Tools max script
- Turbosmooth max script
Duration: 72 min video MP4 format with full audio commentary in English
What You’ll Learn
In this tutorial, I will show you how I use 3ds Max and ZBrush to create high poly objects quickly and efficiently.
I will give you an overview on how to create your base shapes in 3ds Max and then bring them into ZBrush to merge them together and add all the final bevels and details. This approach is great for creating highly detailed models fast while focusing purely on the artistic and fun part of modeling.
More Hard Surface Tutorials
- Ultimate Hard Surface Tutorial – Turret Gun Complete Edition
- Military Radio – Modeling & Texturing Complete Edition
- Hard Surface Basics 01 – Using UV coordinates to deform geometry
- Hardsurface Basics 02 – Spline deformer and carving meshes with Max and ZBrush
- Hard Surface Basics 04 – Photon Cannon and modeling approach
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.