Whether you want practical Zbrush Tips or learn more about Anatomy Fundamentals, this Ebook covers everything head-sculpting and will give you the information to ignite new progress in your head sculpts!
83-page PDF containing everything you need to know, from references and useful resources to the skull and facial fat compartments and finally skin detailing techniques in Zbrush, that are efficient and result in realistic portraits.
- Perfect reference to keep open while you are sculpting, allowing you to quickly look up information and tips and get back to sculpting immediately.
- Artist-friendly with little text, so you don’t have to weed out any unnecessary filler and you can start applying as fast as possible!
- BONUS: You will also get the Skull and Finished Head Model! (.ztl Zbrush 2021.1.5)
- 1. Skull
- 2. Facial Muscles
- 3. Facial Fat Deposits
- 4. Sculpting the Facial Features
- 5. Reference
- 6. Zbrush Tips
- 7. Skin detail
- 8. Common Beginner Mistakes
Hope you enjoy the product!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.