This product includes the full Unreal Engine 4 project used for the Hosokawa War level!
You can checkout the ArtStation’s projects page here : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4bXDg8
I made this scene for the Feudal Japan – ArtStation Challenge, some years ago where I was awarded an Honourable Mention. The full process of the Challenge is available here : https://www.artstation.com/contests/feudal-japan/challenges/51/submissions/32967
This level can be use as a learning exercice on how to breakdown a complex level. You can also redo the lighting, upgrade the textures, or even use the props and modules in a completly new level for a personnal project or a commercial one. Be sure to checkout the different type of licence before doing so!
A new version of this product will be available soon using Unreal Engine 5!
- Requires Unreal Engine 4.27
- Main Level with Dynamic Lighting
- Breakdown Level with all the Assets
- Cine Camera for the Product’s Screenshots
- 30 Props and 21 Architectural Assets
- 146 Textures with Tilings, Trim Sheets and Specifics
- 10 Master Materials and 44 Materials Instance
- Textures size : 1024×1024 or 2048×2048
- Fx from Unreal Free Content
- No LODs
- Collisions are automatically generated
- Supported Platform : Windows
This level was created for an ArtStation Challenge, a few years ago, during my free time. I didn’t do a lot of polish past the deadline, I mainly cleanup the different folders to make it presentable online. Moreover this level was made to work with only a few point of view. Therefore, keep in mind that it’s not supposed to be a game ready level.
If you have any questions or doubts about this product, feel free to contact me on ArtStation or by email !
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.