Houdini Tutorial Procedural Level Design In UE4
Intermediate-Advenced Houdini Knowledge
At the beginning of each chapter has an animated illustration that what will happen in the tutorial. With audio commentary at key moments and in the background ambient music.
Welcome, in this tutorial you will learn procedural level generation with powerful procedural tools in Houdini for Unreal Engine 4.
Obviously the main objective is to give you the techniques you can apply to other procedural level.
From start to finish we create a procedural level generation tool in Houdini 17.5 and deploy the finished asset into Unreal Engine 4 using the powerful Houdini Engine!
The Tutorial covers a range of intermediate techniques including an in depth look at For-Each Loops, control of the direction of the Normals, VOP and many others.
- Possibility to speed up your level creation using Procedural Techniques in Houdini Engine.
- Learn how to create the automatic level generation plugin in Houdini for UE4.
- We will focus on techniques in automatic level design generation.
- Offers the possibility to automatically generate multiple variations of the level.
- Helps you find the perfect design.
- Develop a consistent visual language.
- 11 Video Chapters
- Houdini Project File
- HDA Asset
- Unreal Engine 4 Project + all assets
- Chapter_1 Size Controls 9 min.
- Chapter_2 Transfer Scattered Points To Grid 19 min.
- Chapter_3 Creating Custom Nodes 9 min.
- Chapter_4 Creating Stairs 24 min.
- Chapter_5 Creating Base For Level Generation 33 min.
- Chapter_6 Creating Pavement 22 min.
- Chapter_7 Creating Columns 20 min.
- Chapter_8 Creating Walls 34 min.
- Chapter_9 Creating Borders 24 min.
- Chapter_10 Creating HDA 9 min.
- Chapter_11 Import To UE4 26 min.
- Houdini 17.5
- Unreal Engine 4.22
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.