How to Make Stylized Smart Material – Substance Painter Tutorial
You get the following
- Step by Step Video Tutorial
- Substance Painter File to follow along( must have version 2018.1.1 or higher to open the Painter File, this file is not required to follow the tutorial)
Learn how to easily create a stylized material within Substance Painter. Learn how to convert this into a smart material that you can use across multiple models to keep your workflow consistent!
- Learn how to add a stylized metal layer to your stylized material
- Has almost 10 years of experience doing 3D
- Has been working in the video-game industry for game studios for the past 5 years
- Has been teaching 3D online since 2011
For example models using this material, click here
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.