[IMM Brush] Bush Viper Snake Brush for ZBrush 2020
Are you thinking to add some cool snakes in your ZBrush scene? Here it is a “Bush Viper” snake brush with 4 different state posses. The curve result will be a low-poly mesh with some creased edges for better sharp when detail levels are applied.
How to use
- To open the brush in Zbrush you have to go to the brush palette, the first square at the top left of your screen, then load the brush with “Load Brush” button at the bottom left of the window.
- You can permanently install it by moving the brush in Zbrush installation folder, in my case: “C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2020\ZStartup\BrushPresets”.
- The low poly meshes that conform the brush are thought to be displayed with Dynamic Subdivision activated. To activate this feature you have to go to “Tool > Geometry > Dynamic Subdiv” and activate “Dynamic” or just pushing “D” on your keyboard.
- Use the top bar to select the shape or click “M” to open shapes menu.
- An other options that can be usefull to control the curve brush are in “Strokes”, the buttons inside “Curve” drop menu. Like Snap, Elastic, Liquid, Lock Start and Lock End.
You can use it in Zbrush 2020 and above.
Buying this product help me to continue sculpting awsome characters and doing what I love. If you liked it you can share my work to your friends. Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.