Intro to 3D Modeling – Beginner Series Volume 1
This course is a firm foundation for anyone exploring 3D space and getting familiar with navigating 3D Studio Max. You will create your first 3D scene which will allow you to practice and hone essential fundamentals before moving to the next level.
Intro to 3D modeling is an introductory course designed to be a gateway into to the world of 3D art. You do not need any former 3D experience to get started, only a passion and interest in 3D art in film, television and video games. This course will teach you about the 3D art industry, the foundations of 3D modeling and getting you started right away in 3D.
Learn About the 3D Art Industry
You will learn basic knowledge and understanding about this field. Is this the right industry for you? Do you have what it takes to make it in this competitive field? Do you know about all the other professions that use 3D art?
The Basics of 3D Art
In this course, you will learn the very simple basics of 3D Art. By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of the building blocks that make up a 3D model and some simple terminology.
Introduction to 3DS Max User Interface
You will be introduced to 3DS Max in this course. You will learn how to navigate the viewport and learn some basic functions. By the end of the course you will build your first 3D Scene.
This course is designed to get you started right away exploring the 3D Space.
By the end of this course you should be familiar with navigating your way around 3D Studio Max. You will create your first 3D scene which will allow you to practice some of the fundamentals you’ve learned here.
– Module 1: Intro to 3D Concepts
– Module 2: Intro to 3D Studio Max Interface
– Module 3: The 3DS Max Viewport
– Module 4: Working With Primitive Objects
– Final Assignment: Build a Snowman
- Students should have a good foundation of the principles of design and art. Students should have taken some art classes in the past.
- SKILLS LEVEL: Beginner
- Students should have access to 3D Studio Max student version or a paid subscription.
- Short, easy to consume videos for maximum memory retention.
- Learn what is being taught in expensive college programs for a fraction of the cost.
- Powerpoint presentations included.
- A practical assignment at the end to put into practice what you’ve learned.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.