Intro to Octane Render
- I created this tutorial separated in several chapters where I explain the basics of the software and a quick demo using the information contained in the chapters.
- Also each chapter has Subtitles in English!
- I hope you find something useful!
Octane is a powerful and easy to use software that can improve your workflow. It can be used to create a simple scene for paint over or a photo-realistic render. It gives you a very fast feedback as it uses the GPU’s power. It can also handles thousands of objects and displacements, allowing you to experiment and generate ideas very easily.
List of Topics:
- Octane interface
- Node System
- Importing objects and Navigation
- Materials and Environment
- Render Settings
- Render Passes
• In the files you can find the Gun Model that I used on the demo lecture. File name (Korth_PRS.rar) this model is a Decimated OBJ – No Uv’s – No textures
This is based on the standalone version, it can be used along any other 3D software. The principles can also apply to the plugins.
I hope you’ll like it! 🙂
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.