Intro to Photobashing for Environment Design
This tutorial is the part 1 in the photobashing series along with Designing Landscapes in Photoshop and Advanced Photobashing Techniques.
In this 1h30 real time demonstration, I’ll show you the basics of how I use photobashing for landscape design, and how I integrate them with painting techniques to blend everything together.
Main points covered
- Using and modifying photos to design a simple landscape
- Correcting focal length on architectural elements to match the painting
- Blending photos with brushstrokes
- Creating a color mood
- Unifying photo textures and brush strokes in a painterly look
- Post processing (Bloom, noise)
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.