Introduction To Natron: The FREE & Robust Alternative To Nuke & After Effects
French version Here
Nuke is the industry standard in compositing Visual effects, but it costs a lot. Natron is open source and Free, It has the same interface, same workflow, similar nodes and and functionality.
By learning Natron, you are also learning Nuke.
You can apply everything you’ve learned in Natron to Nuke, even if you have never opened Nuke before. Natron is the Free Nuke alternative.
- You will make your first compositing in 10 minutes
- You will navigate easily the interface
- See the huge similarity with Nuke
You will learn:
- Settings for a faster workflow
- Tracking and Screen or sign replacement
- Color correction using several nodes (Grade, ColorCorrect, HueCorrect, HSVTool)
- Rotoscoping to target an object and for example change it
- Use Rotopaint node to duplicate or make somebody disappear from your footage
- And of course green screen keying
- You will also add more free plugins to Natron
- You will learn how to render
This is an opportunity to learn 2 compositing applications in one course, and add, using a free application, the power of node based compositing, the industry standard.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.