Do you want to learn SpeedTree to make awesome foliage and trees? Then I welcome you to Introduction to Speedtree course.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Arash and I have been teaching 3d Environment Art and Game Tutorials for a while and I have had many happy students. I have experience in teaching for a while, and I am sure that we can learn a couple of things together.
BENEFITS : By the end of this course,
- you’ll be able to model good-looking Trees and Foliage in Speedtree.
- You will be able to make Trees and Foliage for Games and VFX.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- UI of Speedtree
- Proceduralism and Hand-Drawing in SpeedTree
- Using different nodes and generators to make good-looking trees
- Creating believable wind animation for your trees and foliage
- Exporting and Importing Speedtree Models to common DCCs for Games and VFX (Unreal Engine 5, Blender, 3Ds Max)
- Making different kinds of trees and foliage and vegetation
We will start the course by going over the Speedtree UI and Navigation and how to customize it for your needs. Then we will digest the software packages to see what the software has to offer for making trees, like proceduralism, forces, hand-drawing, curves, nodes and generators. Then after feeling confident that we have a common ground on the software, we take this knowledge and start using different kinds of trees and foliage and vegetation for either VFX applications and of course Real-time Games (which need more optimization).
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME:
- I have designed this course for Beginner and intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to model beautiful looking production ready Tress, Foliage and Vegetation for both games and VFX; with a tutorial which is the step by step, no fast-forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who can teach you a lot of things.
- The course is also for artists who want to speed up their workflow in SpeedTree and improve their skill in making different kinds of foliage for Both Games and VFX.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT:
This course is not designed for absolute 3d beginners,
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE:
- I expect you to have some sort of basic knowledge about Physically Based Rendering and Proceduralism.
- You should have Speedtree 9 installed on your computer.
JOIN ME NOW:
So if you want to model production ready Trees and Foliage, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.