Blender is a free and open source 3D modeling and animation software. Light and powerful, it caters for every step of the production process of a 3D animation.
In this course, you will learn about Blender’s interface and fundamental concepts.
In addition you will learn to:
- Create and transform objects;
- Use polygonal modeling tools to create your own objects;
- Map, texture and create materials of various types, including PBR materials with PBR textures;
- Lighten and render scenes using EEVEE and Cycles;
- Illuminate scenes using HDR images;
- Configure hierarchies between objects;
- Create simple animations.
All topics are covered from both the theoretical and practical points of view.
What you’ll learn
- Understand and use Blender Interface.
- Use polygonal modeling tools and model 3D objects.
- Apply different kinds of materials to objects.
- UV map the objects and apply textures to materials.
- Use lights and render scenes using EEVEE and Cycles render engines.
- Animate objects and create complete projects from scratch.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- The computer must match the hardware requirements described on the “Requirements” link of the blender website.
- You need to have Blender 2.8 or higher installed on your computer.
- You must have basic computer knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to create 3d scenes for games, films, architecture, animations, and so on…
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.