Blender is a free and open source 3D modeling and animation software. Light and powerful, it caters for every step of the production process of a 3D animation.
In this course, you will learn about Blender’s interface and fundamental concepts.
In addition you will learn to:
- Create and transform objects;
- Use polygonal modeling tools to create your own objects;
- Map, texture and create materials of various types, including PBR materials with PBR textures;
- Lighten and render scenes using EEVEE and Cycles;
- Illuminate scenes using HDR images;
- Configure hierarchies between objects;
- Create simple animations.
All topics are covered from both the theoretical and practical points of view.
What you’ll learn
- Understand and use Blender Interface.
- Use polygonal modeling tools and model 3D objects.
- Apply different kinds of materials to objects.
- UV map the objects and apply textures to materials.
- Use lights and render scenes using EEVEE and Cycles render engines.
- Animate objects and create complete projects from scratch.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- The computer must match the hardware requirements described on the “Requirements” link of the blender website.
- You need to have Blender 2.8 or higher installed on your computer.
- You must have basic computer knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to create 3d scenes for games, films, architecture, animations, and so on…
Great way to learn blender. Cover the basics and easy tutorial to follow. Would love similar tutorial that cover blender sculpting
Thank you for your feedback.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.