Designed purrrrrrr big cats lovers.
I used this model to set up this concept:
. x1 Lioness body anatomy, with 3 subdivision levels.
. x1 Lioness skeleton, with separate polygroups.
. x1 skeleton + attached muscle groups with separate polygroups.
. x1 Blender scene, a gift of 3 lioness poses, not rigged, and 2 camera sets. The Rocks in the scene come from the Megascan library, link in the end of the description.
how can I open the file?
– ANY 3D SOFTWARE IN THE WORLD (OBJ FILE)
how can I use it?
* if you’re a 2D artist and you want to make anatomy practice, it’s a big help for gesture drawing as well.
* if you’re a painter and you want to dig deeper into the lighting and volumes world.
* if you’re a concept artist and you need a 360° model that you can use as a reference for your monsters and creatures ideas. VR as well.
* if you want to approach creature anatomy as a 3D modeler.
* if you’re a texture artist and you want to open UV maps better than me (you can surely do it better I have no doubts about it) and bring this model to life for your portfolio or your personal studies.
* if you’re a grooming artist.
* if you simply need a lion base.
Hope you enjoy,
– rocks in the render by quixel megascan –
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.