> This is a high quality, low poly game asset that was modeled in Blender 2.9.3 Its normal map was baked from a high poly model, making it look very detailed without adding any extra polygons. Textures are available for both Unity and UnrealEngine 4.
This model aims to be a realistic replication of the military anti-personnel M18A1 Claymore mine. It is intended for game asset usage, realtime / background and design visualization. Renders were done in Blender Cycles.
– The mesh object was centered on the scene.
– Mesh transforms (scale, rotation, location) were reset to their respective uniform values.
– There is one object on the scene itself.
– The model was pre-triangulized inside blender to make sure the triangulation across all game engines will be the same.
– The textures provided for download are in 2K, 4K and 8K resolutions and in BMP file format.
– The entire model uses one material.
– Textures come in a few presets: UnityURP, UnityHDRP, UE4, PBR Metallic Roughness.
– Some of the similar UV islands are overlapping to save space on repeating textures.
– High quality UV unwrap, no visible seams, makes use of all texture space available.
Upon purchase, the next files will become available for download:
– “Claymore Textures.RAR” – a 1GB .RAR file containing all textures presets as described in the textures section.
– “m18a1_claymore.FBX” – The (lowpoly) model in FBX format.
– “m18a1_claymore.OBJ” – The (lowpoly) model in OBJ format.
– “m18a1_claymore.STL” – The (lowpoly) model in STL format.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to give you service.