Do you like fantasy art and want to make weapons in 3D?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut Education’s Making a Fantasy Axe in Blender course.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Alejandro Aguilar, and I have been working in 3D art for about 7 years. I have worked on numerous projects, from mobile games to video production. My area of work focuses on understanding 3D at a technical level, so that I can then teach you in an easy-to-understand way.
By the end of this course you will know how to,
- Model and sculpt the detail needed to create a game-ready hero asset.
- Texture in Substance Painter with detail.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Sculpting and modelling
- Texturing for games
We will start by blocking out a model of the prop, with using basic modelling tools to get an idea of how we want to make the axe look. We’ll then take the axe into sculpting to make a high detailed mesh. From there, we will retopologize and unwrap a low poly mesh for texture baking. We’ll use the texture we backed, and go into Substance Painter to texture the prop, and make a final render
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME:
- I have designed this course for beginner to intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to model fantasy art for games but they struggle to get it because they don’t find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who has been doing this for years.
- The course is also for artists who want to speed up their workflow in Blender and improve their skill in hard surface modelling.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT:
This course is not designed for absolute Blender beginners.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE:
- I expect you to have some sort of basic Blender experience.
- You should have Blender 3.0 installed on your computer.
- You should have the latest version of Substance Painter.
JOIN ME NOW:
So if you want to model production ready weapons, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Hope to see you in the course.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.