Master Character Modelling with Victor Yamakado
Note: In this course you will learn to model high quality 3d character model using Zbrush, Marvelous Designer. We will also use Photoshop for the final render pass composition and a small but great software called PureRef for reference image viewing.
This course is not for complete beginners. This course is for intermediate students and artists who has Zbrush experience before and now wants to improve and make better character models. This course only covers high poly modelling and it doesn’t cover retopology.
Have you ever felt lost in the process of modelling a 3d character in zbrush?
As if you don’t know what you’re doing, if it’s in the right order or even how to model something in the program?
Have you ever felt lost in which workflow to follow in creating a realistic model?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut Education’s “Master Character Modelling with Victor Yamakado” course.
My name is Victor Yamakado and I am a character artist for about 10 years now.
GOAL OF THE COURSE
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to model high quality characters for game and film using Zbrush and Marvelous Designer.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Realistic Anatomy of the body and head
- sculpting Proxy Hair
- Hair and Fur with Fibermesh
- Realistic Cloth Creation in Marvelous Designer,
- Detailing accessories and props using ZModeler and sculpting tools within Zbrush
- Texturing with polypaint and rendering Zbrush Passes, to obtain a composition entirely illuminated and composed in Photoshop.
- This course is for intermediate students and artists who has Zbrush experience before and now wants to improve and make better character models. This course only covers high poly modelling and it doesn’t cover retopology.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners, I expect you to have some sort of zbrush experience. But intermediate Zbrush users, and even professionals could learn a lot from the techniques and workflow I show in this course.
I am excited to share my knowledge with you. So why are you waiting just ENROL NOW.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.