In this second part of the course series, we will learn how to give color and texture to our 3D models!
“Look Development” is a broad term that defines the stage of 3D that involves several different steps which we will cover all of them in this course:
We will take a grey shaded model and learn how to paint textures right inside of Maya! No other software needed. The models we created in Part 1 will be used, but if you want to skip that part and start with this one! Download the course files to get all the models we built in Part 1 to follow along with this course!
- Part 1 Maya for Beginners: 3D Modeling
- Part 2 Maya for Beginners: Texturing < You are here
- Part 3 Maya for Beginners: Rigging
- Part 4 Maya for Beginners: Animation
- Part 5 Maya for Beginners: Dynamic FX
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.