Maya & Unity 3D – Modeling Lowpoly Tree for Mobile Games
Learn how to make low poly Tree in Maya and import it into Unity for Mobile Games. What you will learn in this course?
• How to model efficiently lowpoly Tree for Mobile Games.
• How to unwrap the model and get it ready for texturing.
• How to create simple but appealing texture with Substance Painter
• How to Import the lowpoly Tree inside Unity and set it up to be game ready!
Who is this class for?
• People that want to learn how to create complete and game ready lowpoly 3D Asset.
• People who want to improve their skills in Maya and Unity.
• People who are interested in Game Development for Mobile Devices.
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books.
I show how to master technology through the use of video.
• Autodesk Maya
• Substance Painter
• Unity 3D
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.