Full lenght screen capture video of the process to create this cartoon 3D bust of Miguel from The Road to el Dorado. The software used are Zbrush, Maya, Blender and Autodesk Mudbox, but you could achieve the same result with just Zbrush and Maya. It is rendered using Arnold. The video is highly instructive as it shows the full screen and all the steps to create this character. The grooming part is very complete as it shows fibermesh to xgen workflow, region map, clump and noise masking. Hope you like it, feedback is appreciated!
Total time: 11h:16m:39s
This video is not narrated.
- Sculpting: 00:00:00 – 03:58:00
- ZRemeshing: 03:58:00 – 04:12:30
- UV setup: 04:12:30 – 04:31:00
- Skin Painting and Shading: 04:32:00 – 05:46:00
- Full hair grooming (Hair beard,and eyebrows) Fibermesh to Xgen + Shading: 05:46:00 – 09:29:00
- Skin pores and details: 09:35:00-10:20:00
- Eye texture and Shading (Final Render): 10:24:00 – End
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.