Watch the trailer:
Hey Tutorial heads – this time we are making a game-asset (an optimized mesh rendered in real-time).
We will start from scratch and create a high resolution Sub-D model first. Afterwards we will transform it into an optimized game mesh and create some UVs. Then I will show you how to create amazing textures in Substance Painter and render our crate in real-time using Marmoset Toolbag.
We even make a little holographic animation at the end to make our asset more interesting.
- Using SubD modeling to create the High Resolution model.
- Converting out High Poly model into a Game-ready mesh.
- UV Mapping and getting the most out of our UV space.
- Baking Normal Maps with Substance Painter.
- Adding Textures and Decals with Substance Painter
- Using Marmoset Toolbag to Render out Sci-Fi Crate in realtime.
- Making a Holographic Animation inside of Toolbag.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Duration: Over 10 hours of video recordings.
- Speed: The entire tutorial runs at normal speed. No time-lapses or accelerated video.
- Audio Commentary: Real-time commentary for everything (English).
- Software used: Maya (Modeling), Substance Painter (Baking and Texturing), Marmoset Toolbag (Real-time Rendering).
- Additional Assets: Final Marmoset Toolbag scene including the Crate and all necessary textures.
Email me regarding any issues
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.