New and Worn Out Red Leather Bag
In this course I’m going to be showing you my process for creating a highly detailed new and worn out red leather bag. We’ll discuss and demonstrate from scratch the entire process step by step. No steps are missing.
No smart-material are used – it’s all procedural and hand-painted textures from single base material layer for the leather bag
What You’ll Learn
- How to use procedural textures inside of Substance Painter efficiently
- Working with smart masks
- Working with alpha textures and using them to achieve detailed results
- Baking, importing and exporting maps
- How to pick colours and paint them into your model
- Finally bringing maps and object into Marmoset Toolbag
- Lighting our scene and rendering out final image in Marmoset Toolbag
- Base maps
- Final exported maps
- Obj/Fbx file
- Marmoset Toolbag file
- Maya leather bag file
This tutorial is not about getting the best and optimized topology, neither is it about making the best uv mapping for texturing. This tutorial is mostly about learning out to texture a realistic and highly detailed new and worn out red leather bag.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.