Nyx Rifle Scifi Game Ready
- Game Ready
Nyx Rifle Scifi 3D Model ready for VR/AR and games or other applications.
From a concept by Eldar Safin
- 4K PBR Textures Included
- Non Overlapping UV Layout Map
- Resolution: up to 4096x4096px
- PBR Workflow: Base color, Metallic, Normal, Roughness, AO
- Textures Unreal Engine 4
- Textures Unity 5 (Standard Metallic)
- Plus Textures Unity HD Render Pipeline
- Topology Vertices: 100814 | Faces: 98616 | Triangles: 201314
- Include LODs
- LOD_00: Vertices 100814 – Faces 98616 – Triangles 201314
- LOD_01: Vertices 30494 – Faces 28155 – Triangles 30195
- LOD_02: Vertices 18321 – Faces 7824 – Triangles 9057
A Level of Detail model (LOD) is a lower-resolution version of a game model. The lower-res version is used to improve performance by being swapped in whenever the higher-resolution of the game model is not apparent anymore, for example when it is a certain distance from the player. Usually LODs have a lower vertex count (50% or so) and simpler shader (diffuse only, for example).
LOD0 is the highest level of detail, your original model. Zero is always the highest because the number of LODs is unknown, so if you need more LODs you can just increment the number.
LOD1 is sometimes done by hand, especially for rigged organics (creatures, people, etc.). A lot of game developers automate LOD2, LOD3, LOD4, etc. with automatic Decimation tools. References: http://wiki.polycount.com/wiki/LevelOfDetail
- Files format included
Scale units meters in Blender in real world dimension. Made and rendering in Blender v2.92 with Cycles.
If you need any help please feel free to contact me.
- Compatible with Unity and Unreal
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.