Painting Over 3D Characters
This is a mid to advanced tutorial, in this tutorial I will share my thought process behind how you can paint over 3D character models for your own concept art:
- Framing and composition
- Healthy mind-sets and theories to keep while painting over
- Layers and adjustments
- When to use textures, painting over or use photobashing
- Setup the lighting
- Color correction
Additional file info:
- The video is about 20 mins of straightforward explaining my thought process, layer by layer and the decisions I made and why I made them
- Includes the .PSD file and full res JPG
- Includes all texture, lens effects, cinematography filters used within the .PSD for quick extraction and application into kitbashing into your own designs.
Hope you will enjoy it!
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.