What is Perspective Plotter?
Match a camera to an image with Perspective Plotter, an interactive Blender add-on for modelers, architects and artists. This is useful for creating 3D models from 2D sketches, matching a 3D scene to a 2D photo, or animating a camera dynamically.
Defining perspective lines in the viewport sets a camera’s focal length, location and position in real time. The add-on will also work with more than one camera in a scene.
Additional tools allow you to match a camera’s background image proportions, quickly move vertices or objects along the view line, and automatically flatten the horizon.
The add-on is inspired by the freely available fSpy application, with the added benefit of being directly inside Blender.
This add-on assumes understanding of 1, 2 and 3 point perspectives as well as a working knowledge of Blender.
- Dynamically match the camera in real time using perspective guides.
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3 point perspective modes.
- Determine scale of the scene using a measuring guide.
- Animate the camera using keyframe buttons.
- Match background image proportions.
- Flatten horizon line automatically.
- Customize colors and opacity of guide lines.
- Freeze guides in place to prevent accidental changed.
- Use the bundled Move Along View tool to help model 3D meshes from 2D sketches.
- Change axes of vanishing points.
- Change camera midpoints and camera target location.
Read the documentation at https://perspective-plotter.readthedocs.io/
Inspired by fSpy
fSpy is a free standalone camera matching application that can be used to match and import camera settings into other 3D tools including Blender.
Checkout fSpy and consider donating to the author.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.