Phoenix Dactylifera Palm Tree
Phoenix dactylifera, commonly known as date or date palm, is a flowering plant species in the palm family, Arecaceae, cultivated for its edible sweet fruit. The species is widely cultivated across Northern Africa, the Middle East, the Horn of Africa, around the Mediterranean Sea and South Asia, and is naturalized in many desertic, tropical and subtropical regions worldwide.
Originally created with Blender 2.80
Low poly & game ready model
- Variants : 10 models
- LODs : LOD0 to LOD3
- Polygons (by tree) : 6146 maxi
- Polygons (for all trees and all LODs) : 76000
- Uvs : 2 included (UV0 overlapped for Material & UV1 non-overlapped for Light-map)
- Collision box : No
- Animated : Yes (LOD0 & LOD1 for most of them)
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee & Cycles render
- Height : from 8 m to 23 m
- Fruit : No
- Age : 100% or 25%
- Health : 100% or 5%
- Materials in scene : 2 (material for palm tree & material for light-map)
- Textures size : 4K, 2K & 1K (4096px / 2048px / 1024px)
- Textures (Albedo, Metallic, Roughness, Normal DirectX , Normal OpenGL, Heigh, and Opacity) are included
- Textures formats : JPG & PNG
Real scale : Yes
File formats don’t include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named ‘Textures’ Man model not included (from 3DCap) The HDRI is not included (but available for free at https://hdrihaven.com).
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.