This is a full lenght screen captured video of the process to create a 3D Cartoon version of Post Malone. He is one of my favorite artists, and also my most streamed artist on Spotify. The software used is Zbrush for sculpting and texturing, Maya and Xgen for rendering and grooming and Mudbox to add the tattos, but that step could be done also in Zbrush. It is rendered with Arnold. I think that the video is highly instructive as it shows my full screen and all the steps of creating the character.
Hope you like it, all the comments are appreciated!
The videos are not narrated.
.Txt File with the hidden youtube video (1080p 30fps)
- Total 06H:38M:40S
- Sculpting: 00:00:00 – 03:18:23
- Texturing: 03:18:23 – 04:05:15
- Eye creation: 04:05:15 – 04:30:26
- Scene setup and shading: 04:30:26 – 04:46:10
- Full hair grooming: 04:46:10 – 06:01:45
- Final tweaks: 06:01:45 – 06:38:40
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.