Do you want to create realistic CG Animals in Blender?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut’s Realistic Animal Creation in Blender course.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of animal creation for artists.
- Model, texture & groom realistic animals using Blender.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Adrian Krokodil and with a bit of medical background I founded a company called SA Anatomy where I have been teaching human & animal anatomy for many years now. Precision & Accuracy has been always mandatory for me since I supply 3D Anatomical models around the globe.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Box model our basic animal shapes
- Sculpting major superficial muscles
- Modeling ground & eye parts
- UV unwrap
- Simple animal rigging
- Posing our animal
- Texture our objects
- Groom Fur
- Color Correction
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME:
I have designed this course for beginner & intermediate 3D artists, who want to model realistic animals in Blender but they struggle because they don’t find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a human & animal anatomy artist who’s been doing this for years.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT:
This course is not designed for absolute beginner Blender users.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE:
- I expect you to have some sort of basic Blender & Photoshop experience.
- You should have Blender 3.2 & Photoshop installed on your computer.
- And a basic understanding of animal anatomy is a bonus
JOIN ME NOW:
So if you want to create realistic animals in Blender, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Hope to see you in the course.
You must log in and be a buyer of this product to submit a review.